Monday, April 21, 2014

Blue and Smokey Makeup Tutorial.

This is the first time I hear my voice in a video, so please excuse me if I don't sound good. I'm still coming out of my shell. (shy face)

The video is finally up, I loved creating this look and I am very pleased of how it came out.

Loving AVON, I created an all AVON look. Used the eye primer, True Colour Eyeshadow Quad in Glow Teal, Ultra Colour Matte Peach lipstick, Super Extend liquid eyeliner in black, the perfect and favorite MEGA effects mascara and finished everything with the setting spray.  Very easy and very affordable! 

So tell us how did YOU like it?

CLICK HERE for the BLUE AND SMOKEY MAKEUP TUTORIAL


Support us, share/like/comment on our video and subscribe our youtube channel. ^^

What to you want to see next?

2 comments:

  1. Одличен блог, интересни постови. Супер сте девојки :)) Сега го гледав видеото, прекрасни се и шминката и квалитетот. Само продолжете понатака, задоволство ми е да ве читкам и гледам

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Навистина ни значи поддршката! Ти благодариме многу! :*

      Delete